The booking terms are applicable to individuals or organisations booking a group with us. A minimum deposit of 50% is required to secure a space on the course. Balance payment due at least 2 weeks before course commencement, unless agreed otherwise. Courses booked less than 2 weeks to start date requires full payment along with the booking. Payments to be made by bank transfer. By booking a place with us you are agreeing to our terms and conditions as below:
- Students must commence their course on the start date and attend classes as listed on their timetable. It is the students’ responsibility to attend all classes and failure to attend all sessions may result in the student being excluded or not receiving the certificate. For students who are on a visa, any unauthorized absence will be reported to the concerned authorities. Students on a visa are required to return to their country as soon as the course is completed.
- We provide students, where applicable, with the relevant course materials. Additional reading materials may have to be sourced by the students as needed.
- All students are expected to attend daytime classes during the dates and time specified on the course schedule. The College reserves the right to alter dates and teaching hours, due to various factors in order to facilitate or improve the provision of the course
- Where applicable, courses will involve theory and practical sessions and students are required to attend all sessions in order to complete the course.
- Students are assessed throughout the course on theory and practical sessions carried out by the instructors. Students have to complete all sessions in order to receive their award..
- Students are expected to conduct themselves responsibly on the training premises. Misconduct may result in suspension / dismissal from the course and where applicable necessary disciplinary action taken against the candidate.
- Where applicable, students are required to have sufficient funds to cover for accommodation, transportation, food, maintenance and any other related expenses whilst on the course.
- Students are required to disclose at the time of application or after they have been admitted to the course, information that may determine their status on the course such as actions that lead to criminal record either past or present, where they may be deemed to be a security risk or any other relevant information that may lead to invalidating your enrolment. If you are unsure whether a certain matter is relevant to be disclosed, we advise that you check with us. Any information not disclosed and later found can lead to appropriate action being taken.
- Courses are designed to enhance your knowledge and skills in order to improve your chances in an Airlines assessment process. The course is subject to the delegate reaching our training standards and as such we cannot guarantee that you will pass the course or be selected by an airline. You will receive the best possible support and coaching by our instructors.
- Before enrolling on the course please ensure you read the course content to ensure it fits your training needs. These booking conditions are binding.
- The delegate or the booking organization is responsible for the course fees. The course booking will be reserved on payment of the deposit of 50%. The full course fees are due no later than 2 weeks before the course start date. If the course fees have not been received on or before the due date, we reserve the right to exclude the candidate or cancel the enrolment (applicable to group booking also) The booking deposit is non-refundable. The booking deposit and course fees once paid, may be carried forward to book a new alternative start date and is subject to the discretion of Heathrow Aviation Academy (HAA)
- If unforeseen circumstances dictate, we reserve the right to cancel, amend course start date or change course venue. In the event of a course being cancelled, We shall offer an alternative start date within 21 days from the cancelled start date. If we are unable to offer an alternative start date within 21 days, the course fees will be refunded in full upon request. Please note that you will only be entitled to a refund if we are unable to offer you an alternative start date within 21 days. In the event of a refund, we will not accept any further claims for expenses or out of pocket costs other than the course fees that has been paid.
- Photographic proof of ID must be brought to the first day of training to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Delegates are responsible for complying with all UK entry requirements and for obtaining all necessary consents to enable their participation in the course. Unless otherwise stated the course fees do not include any travel, subsistence, accommodation, insurance or any other costs that may arise prior to or during the course.
- The delegate is responsible for determining that they are suitable to complete and pass the course. HAA do not provide any guarantee in respect to the standard of a delegate’s ability to pass the course. The courses will be delivered in English language and HAA will not accept any costs incurred by the delegate’s lack of English language knowledge or inability to complete the course. To take this course the delegate will need to be fluent in written and spoken English.
- We reserve the right to remove a delegate from a course whose behaviour is considered unacceptable in the learning environment. We will not accept any liability for any delegate’s personal property and will not supply insurance for this purpose.
- The liability to the delegate with respect to the provision of the course, cancellation, postponement, amendment, negligence, breach of contract, or arising in any other way from the subject matter of these course booking terms will not extend to: any indirect losses or damages, or any loss of profits, loss of contracts or opportunity, whether direct or indirect, even if We had been advised or were within their contemplation.
- HAA will endeavour to organise professional and relevant training in order to successfully complete the required training. However, your selection as Cabin Crew will depend upon your successful application to an airline employer. HAA bear no responsibility for attributes outside of the content of the course, and accept no liability for selection or rejection by employers for characteristics outside of our control. These include (but are not limited to): height and weight, pre-existing medical conditions, appearance, and personality. We strongly advise that delegates thoroughly research the airlines’ entry criteria and assess their own suitability.
- If the delegate fails to attend the course, no refund will be made. On proof of mitigating circumstances or severe illness an alternative course date may be offered.
- Once course fees is paid and the student is enrolled on a course, the following cancellation terms apply, if the students wishes to cancel the course and request a course fee refund:
- Cancellation request made 30 days before course start date- £100 admin charges apply
- Cancellation request made less than 30 days but more than 2 weeks to start date- 50% admin fee apply
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks to start date- Not eligible for refund
Please note all cancellation request to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Students must ensure that they obtain confirmation from us that we have received the cancellation request by getting in touch with us on the phone if they have not received a response within 24 hours. We are not responsible for emails not received by us or not received on time.